Saturday, June 18, 2011

Robot Chicken

Robot
Chicken


A friend of mine (and a former student) is one of the lucky ladies selected for this years AFI Directing Workshop for Women. She's also does fabrication and art direction for Robot Chicken; needless to say, a very talented artist whose next big project will be creating her first live-action film, "Losing Ferguson."

So, I'm not sure if you heard, but it takes MONEY to make a film. Trish has a kickstarter (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1045357347/losing-ferguson) and is hosting an art show/fundraiser next week at the Hold Up gallery in L.A. And guess what? I'm in it! Sellin' these little lovelies (well, they are 12x18) for the greater good.





When I dropped off the work I saw a ton of awesome work (including a woodcut that if you don't buy, I may just have to take home myself.) So consider this my personal invitation to you......c'mon down. And bring that fat wad of cash you've got in your wallet.


Hold Up Art
June 25th 6-11pm
358 E. 2nd Street
LA, CA 90012

No comments:

Post a Comment