Thursday, June 9, 2011

Andrea

This is one our best friends, Andrea. We met in college, she in ceramics and Dave and I in photo. After graduation life took us in different directions; Andrea moved to Japan for a few years and then back to the states, Dave moved to Florida, and I came to California. 

And then Dave came to California and then Andrea did! 
*yea! I win* 


Andrea moved back to Utah a few years ago and is loves it!  But we get together for a girls weekend every year. This years girls trip (sadly, sans our third musketeer, Amy) was awesome! We SATURATED ourselves with amazing art and food!  sidenote: If you haven't been to RAWvolution in Santa Monica YOU MUST GO!!! 

Andr at the Norton Simon. 
So our impromptu photo session rendered the lovely portrait above of Andrea, and these little lovelies she took of me! I hope no one chokes to death laughing. Gotta' love those glasses. 



No comments:

Post a Comment